Longines La Grande Classique de L4.5188.8.131.52Regular price Rs. 117,000.00
La Grande Classique de Longines Ladies Watch L4.5184.108.40.206 is a perfect blend of chic stainless steel body and a refined aesthetic design. The case of the timepiece is beautifully composed of silver polished steel working, as an embellishment for the splendid White Mother-of pearl dial. With diamonds nestled as the hour markers along with black baton hands, the dial is deliberately crafted in a manner to give it a subtle, yet elegant look. Choosing simplicity over gaudiness and grace over opulence, this timepiece is exquisite in the true sense of the term. Also, a stand-out characteristic gracing the dial, is the exemplary hourglass logo with the ‘Longines’ lettering. This stunning timepiece with a round-shaped dial is complemented by an ever so stylish steel bracelet. This brilliant accessory is meant to add more spark to the feminine grace on all occasions.
La Grande Classique de Longines Ladies Watch L4.5220.127.116.11 is embedded with L420 Caliber and Swiss made Quartz movement. The buckle of this beautiful watch comes with a triple safety folding clasp along with push-piece opening mechanism, so as to give more comfort and luxury to the wearers. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass case with an anti-reflective coating on the underside helps in shielding the timepiece from minor wear offs and accidental splashes, thus giving more durability and reliability to this watch. This classic timepiece is also powered with water resistant qualities, so that the internal elements of the watch remain immune to damage for a depth of up to 30 metres.
La Grande Classique
Water Resistance (M)
PRECIOUS STONE On Dial
Country of Origin
Founded in 1832 at Saint-Imier in Switzerland, the Compagnie des Montres Longines Francillon S.A. is the oldest trademark still in use in its original form registered with the World Intellectual Property Organization. Over the years, Longines has played a pioneering role in many timekeeping technological breakthroughs, with a particularly strong presence in the field of sports, while constantly exhibiting its characteristic elegance across the globe.
Longines developed its first chronograph in 1878. It was quickly adopted by horse enthusiasts. In 1912, Longines helped shape the history of the sporting world by introducing the first timing mechanism automatically triggered by an electric wire. Since then, the brand has been designated as the official partner and timekeeper of international federations and prestigious sporting events throughout the world. Longines has also marked the history of aviation by timing, among other feats, the first non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic by Charles Lindbergh.
Today, the brand remains at the cutting edge of innovation and seeks to ensure that all its watches offer a unique combination of Tradition, Elegance, and Performance. A prominent player in the fields of equestrian sports, artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, alpine skiing, archery and the Commonwealth Games, Longines continues to support the landmark events of contemporary sporting history. The brand with the winged hourglass logo is today present in over 150 different countries.
I've just placed my order. When will I receive my watch?
- We will ship your watch within 24 hours. Once your watch is in hands of our shipping company the time until delivery depends on your current location as well as other shipping companies involved. Please check out our shipping page for estimated delivery times for each region.
When will I receive my tracking information?
- You will receive your tracking link after 24 - 48 hours. You should see tracking events within 24-72 hours after your shipment has been processed in our facility.
I sent a email to the customer service. When will I get a reply?
- We try to answer your email as soon as possible, but due to many orders we guarantee a reply between 24-48 hours.
What payment options can I choose on check out?
- Our customers can use Credit/Debit card, Wallets, UPI, EMI on check out.
I've ordered, but I never received my package
- Please contact us if you have any doubts about your order. We can track your order and see where you order is. If for some reason your package did get lost or you have not received your order within 6 weeks, please contact us and we will be happy to send you new products again.
How come my discount code doesn't work?
- Please check your discount code is spelled correctly or if the discount code hasn't expired. If you think your discount code is entered correctly and it simply doesn't work, please contact us by our contact page.
What does 'automatic movement' mean?
- Our automatic watch has a high quality automatic movement mechanism. This means that the watch runs on kinetic energy of the wrist. This doesn’t only look marvelous, but it also means that you will never have to replace the battery!
How do I wind my automatic Watch?
- To wind your automatic watch your only have to turn the crown back and forth 30 rounds with the crown in its original position. This will give the automatic movement enough energy to start working. Once you wear the watch the automatic movement will gain more kinetic energy and will store some of that kinetic energy in the special built in power reserve.
How often do I need to wind my automatic watch?
- Normally you only have to wind it up once before first usage. If worn for at least 10 hours a day the watch will have enough kinetic energy to keep running. If for you have not worn the watch for a longer period of time and the automatic movement has used up its entire power reserve you will have to wind the automatic movement again before use.
How long does the automatic watch power reserve last?
- If the watch is fully wind up and worn properly for at least a week the full power reserve will easily last the entire night. In our ideal test results the full power reserve could even last from its original 12 hours up to a maximum of 36 hours without any movement. This is after a week "break-in" period of wearing the watch daily.