Longines La Grande Classique de Longines L22.214.171.124.7Regular price Rs. 119,500.00
A timepiece, which one imagines on a lady's delicate wrist, the moment one lays their eyes on it, the La Grande Classique - L126.96.36.199.7 from the house of Longines, has been designed to reveal how you create a striking timepiece with minimalistic features. The gold plated and steel 24 mm case sits warmly on your wrist, while decades of Longines finest machinery beats in a steady rhythm housed within the case. With an ultra-thin gold and steel bracelet matched with a pin and buckle clasp, this elegant timepiece is suitable for formal wear, be it at the office or a fancy dinner. The mother of pearl face, inlaid with a dozen delicate diamantes as hour markers, makes for a strikingly calm appearance when encircled by the fiery gold of the case capped by a sapphire crystal glass.
This timepiece showcases the hours, minutes and seconds function with the utmost precision. The legacy of Swiss made timekeepers is carried forth in the La Grande Classique timepiece, with a quartz movement, protected within the gold and steel ensemble. This timepiece is also water resistant up to 3ATM, which is about 30 metres. Thus it can easily withstand light splashes of water or an accidental shower. A date window at the 3 o’clock position, allows you to schedule your days efficiently.
La Grande Classique
Water Resistance (M)
PRECIOUS STONE On Dial
Country of Origin
Steel & Yellow Gold PVD
Steel & Yellow Gold PVD
Silver & Yellow Gold
Founded in 1832 at Saint-Imier in Switzerland, the Compagnie des Montres Longines Francillon S.A. is the oldest trademark still in use in its original form registered with the World Intellectual Property Organization. Over the years, Longines has played a pioneering role in many timekeeping technological breakthroughs, with a particularly strong presence in the field of sports, while constantly exhibiting its characteristic elegance across the globe.
Longines developed its first chronograph in 1878. It was quickly adopted by horse enthusiasts. In 1912, Longines helped shape the history of the sporting world by introducing the first timing mechanism automatically triggered by an electric wire. Since then, the brand has been designated as the official partner and timekeeper of international federations and prestigious sporting events throughout the world. Longines has also marked the history of aviation by timing, among other feats, the first non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic by Charles Lindbergh.
Today, the brand remains at the cutting edge of innovation and seeks to ensure that all its watches offer a unique combination of Tradition, Elegance, and Performance. A prominent player in the fields of equestrian sports, artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, alpine skiing, archery and the Commonwealth Games, Longines continues to support the landmark events of contemporary sporting history. The brand with the winged hourglass logo is today present in over 150 different countries.
I've just placed my order. When will I receive my watch?
- We will ship your watch within 24 hours. Once your watch is in hands of our shipping company the time until delivery depends on your current location as well as other shipping companies involved. Please check out our shipping page for estimated delivery times for each region.
When will I receive my tracking information?
- You will receive your tracking link after 24 - 48 hours. You should see tracking events within 24-72 hours after your shipment has been processed in our facility.
I sent a email to the customer service. When will I get a reply?
- We try to answer your email as soon as possible, but due to many orders we guarantee a reply between 24-48 hours.
What payment options can I choose on check out?
- Our customers can use Credit/Debit card, Wallets, UPI, EMI on check out.
I've ordered, but I never received my package
- Please contact us if you have any doubts about your order. We can track your order and see where you order is. If for some reason your package did get lost or you have not received your order within 6 weeks, please contact us and we will be happy to send you new products again.
How come my discount code doesn't work?
- Please check your discount code is spelled correctly or if the discount code hasn't expired. If you think your discount code is entered correctly and it simply doesn't work, please contact us by our contact page.
What does 'automatic movement' mean?
- Our automatic watch has a high quality automatic movement mechanism. This means that the watch runs on kinetic energy of the wrist. This doesn’t only look marvelous, but it also means that you will never have to replace the battery!
How do I wind my automatic Watch?
- To wind your automatic watch your only have to turn the crown back and forth 30 rounds with the crown in its original position. This will give the automatic movement enough energy to start working. Once you wear the watch the automatic movement will gain more kinetic energy and will store some of that kinetic energy in the special built in power reserve.
How often do I need to wind my automatic watch?
- Normally you only have to wind it up once before first usage. If worn for at least 10 hours a day the watch will have enough kinetic energy to keep running. If for you have not worn the watch for a longer period of time and the automatic movement has used up its entire power reserve you will have to wind the automatic movement again before use.
How long does the automatic watch power reserve last?
- If the watch is fully wind up and worn properly for at least a week the full power reserve will easily last the entire night. In our ideal test results the full power reserve could even last from its original 12 hours up to a maximum of 36 hours without any movement. This is after a week "break-in" period of wearing the watch daily.