Skagen SKW2801 Denmark Black Dial Analog Women's WatchRegular price Rs. 6,995.00 Sale price Rs. 4,896.00
Inspired by the brightly colored townhouses of Copenhagen’s Nyhavn district, this watch features a 36mm aluminum case with a sandblasted dial, linear and numerical indexes, two-hand movement and a seconds-tracking subdial at the 6 o’clock hour. A quick-release pin construction makes it easy to interchange the silicone strap with any 16mm standard strap.
Save Exclusively 10% on your Order
Use Code: FASHION10
"This offer is not applicable on pre-discounted watches"
Water Resistance (M)
Country of Origin
The Skagen watch brand isn’t a new presence in Denmark.
For over 30 years, the company has established itself as an icon of true Danish culture and style.
Every Skagen watch creation is inspired by the heart and soul of Denmark.
According to the Skagen team, the collections you’ll see in store encompass the coastlines of Skagen city, as well as the architecture and fashion scene of Copenhagen.
To create Skagen watches, the company believes in infusing a special sense of energy in every one of their products.
Skagen devices aren’t just beautiful timepieces, they’re playful and modern — resonating with the thoughts and themes of the moment.
Skagen’s unique attitude towards fashion, and the company’s ability to imbue their pieces with the heart of Denmark, makes the company a top seller worldwide.
Just like other innovators, such as Libratone, Skagen isn’t afraid to blend the past and the future. The history and heritage of Denmark blend with new technology to create timeless pieces that stand the test of time.
According to Skagen, the watchmakers create their pieces based on the things that inspire them every day. This means keeping the past and the future in mind, simultaneously.
I've just placed my order. When will I receive my watch?
- We will ship your watch within 24 hours. Once your watch is in hands of our shipping company the time until delivery depends on your current location as well as other shipping companies involved. Please check out our shipping page for estimated delivery times for each region.
When will I receive my tracking information?
- You will receive your tracking link after 24 - 48 hours. You should see tracking events within 24-72 hours after your shipment has been processed in our facility.
I sent a email to the customer service. When will I get a reply?
- We try to answer your email as soon as possible, but due to many orders we guarantee a reply between 24-48 hours.
What payment options can I choose on check out?
- Our customers can use Credit/Debit card, Wallets, UPI, EMI on check out.
I've ordered, but I never received my package
- Please contact us if you have any doubts about your order. We can track your order and see where you order is. If for some reason your package did get lost or you have not received your order within 6 weeks, please contact us and we will be happy to send you new products again.
How come my discount code doesn't work?
- Please check your discount code is spelled correctly or if the discount code hasn't expired. If you think your discount code is entered correctly and it simply doesn't work, please contact us by our contact page.
What does 'automatic movement' mean?
- Our automatic watch has a high quality automatic movement mechanism. This means that the watch runs on kinetic energy of the wrist. This doesn’t only look marvelous, but it also means that you will never have to replace the battery!
How do I wind my automatic Watch?
- To wind your automatic watch your only have to turn the crown back and forth 30 rounds with the crown in its original position. This will give the automatic movement enough energy to start working. Once you wear the watch the automatic movement will gain more kinetic energy and will store some of that kinetic energy in the special built in power reserve.
How often do I need to wind my automatic watch?
- Normally you only have to wind it up once before first usage. If worn for at least 10 hours a day the watch will have enough kinetic energy to keep running. If for you have not worn the watch for a longer period of time and the automatic movement has used up its entire power reserve you will have to wind the automatic movement again before use.
How long does the automatic watch power reserve last?
- If the watch is fully wind up and worn properly for at least a week the full power reserve will easily last the entire night. In our ideal test results the full power reserve could even last from its original 12 hours up to a maximum of 36 hours without any movement. This is after a week "break-in" period of wearing the watch daily.