Diesel DZ4466 Men WatchRegular price Rs. 18,295.00 Sale price Rs. 14,636.00
Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second.
The stainless steel band is fitted with a deployment with push button release clasp.
This beautiful wristwatch, powered by quartz movement supporting: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second functions.
Save Exclusively 10% on your Order
Use Code: FASHION10
"This offer is not applicable on pre-discounted watches"
Water Resistance (M)
10 meters / 33 feet
Country of Origin
Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand and pronounced the same way around the world. At that time, Diesel was also considered an “alternative energy”, so the word stood for an alternative taste in fashion. In 1985 Renzo Rosso acquired sole control of Diesel and surrounded himself with an international team of talented designers and staff. Diesel launched its first ‘For Successful Living’ advertising campaign in 1991, instantly establishing a reputation for innovative marketing. The brand’s first flagship stores, in New York, Rome and London, opened in 1996. In 2000 Diesel acquired Staff International, an Italian manufacturer and distributor of international designer labels.
Two years later Renzo Rosso became a majority shareholder of Maison Martin Margiela. In 2007 Diesel signed a partnership with L’Oréal’s luxury product division to launch a line of fragrances, which for the moment comprises Fuel For Life and Only The Brave. A new premium sophisticated clothing collection, Diesel Black Gold, was launched in early 2008 at the New York fashion week; Greek designer Sophia Kokosalaki started to play primary role in the collection from FW 2010, her first debut as Diesel Black Gold female designer was in New York on February 2010. The New Year has begun with many changes also at Diesel, starting with the announcement of the appointment of a new artistic director for the Diesel line: starting from January 2010 Bruno Collin, French publisher and founder of trend magazine WAD, is now responsible for creating and mixing a team of internal and external creative’s to ensure that Diesel continues to be one of the world’s most innovative brands as it enters a new decade.
I've just placed my order. When will I receive my watch?
- We will ship your watch within 24 hours. Once your watch is in hands of our shipping company the time until delivery depends on your current location as well as other shipping companies involved. Please check out our shipping page for estimated delivery times for each region.
When will I receive my tracking information?
- You will receive your tracking link after 24 - 48 hours. You should see tracking events within 24-72 hours after your shipment has been processed in our facility.
I sent a email to the customer service. When will I get a reply?
- We try to answer your email as soon as possible, but due to many orders we guarantee a reply between 24-48 hours.
What payment options can I choose on check out?
- Our customers can use Credit/Debit card, Wallets, UPI, EMI on check out.
I've ordered, but I never received my package
- Please contact us if you have any doubts about your order. We can track your order and see where you order is. If for some reason your package did get lost or you have not received your order within 6 weeks, please contact us and we will be happy to send you new products again.
How come my discount code doesn't work?
- Please check your discount code is spelled correctly or if the discount code hasn't expired. If you think your discount code is entered correctly and it simply doesn't work, please contact us by our contact page.
What does 'automatic movement' mean?
- Our automatic watch has a high quality automatic movement mechanism. This means that the watch runs on kinetic energy of the wrist. This doesn’t only look marvelous, but it also means that you will never have to replace the battery!
How do I wind my automatic Watch?
- To wind your automatic watch your only have to turn the crown back and forth 30 rounds with the crown in its original position. This will give the automatic movement enough energy to start working. Once you wear the watch the automatic movement will gain more kinetic energy and will store some of that kinetic energy in the special built in power reserve.
How often do I need to wind my automatic watch?
- Normally you only have to wind it up once before first usage. If worn for at least 10 hours a day the watch will have enough kinetic energy to keep running. If for you have not worn the watch for a longer period of time and the automatic movement has used up its entire power reserve you will have to wind the automatic movement again before use.
How long does the automatic watch power reserve last?
- If the watch is fully wind up and worn properly for at least a week the full power reserve will easily last the entire night. In our ideal test results the full power reserve could even last from its original 12 hours up to a maximum of 36 hours without any movement. This is after a week "break-in" period of wearing the watch daily.