Michael Kors Women Stainless Steel Whitney Wrist Watch MK6858Regular price Rs. 21,995.00 Sale price Rs. 13,197.00
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Whitney watch collection by Michael Kors provide luxurious style with a modern splash of trend-right touches
- Featuring a 38mm case, 18mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement with 3-hand analog display, imported
- Round stainless steel case with a white dial. rose gold stainless steel bracelet with deployant closure
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft): in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic
Save Exclusively 10% on your Order
Use Code: FASHION10
"This offer is not applicable on pre-discounted watches"
Water Resistance (M)
Country of Origin
Michael Kors watches have become a world leading brand in the fashion watches world. With designs to suit all tastes, the Michael Kors ranges are versatile yet each timepiece created remains classically modest.
Michael Kors is an American fashion designer who is celebrated globally for his recognizable sports-luxe aesthetic, confident personality and admirable charity work. His ever-evolving collections continue to conquer the taste of men and women around the globe and his keen eye for detail shows through his exquisite innovations. The Channing and Colette collections bear clean, spacious dials which lack complication to the face, offering a simplistic approach to time reading for both ladies and gentlemen alike.
The neat and tidy designs found within these Michael Kors watches evoke clarity and simplicity. Designs found within the Blair, Bryn and Darci collections add a sense of glamorous charm to any outfit, allowing for the beauty found within an everyday Michael Kors watch to become truly transformed at night when dressed against gold and silver jewellery accessories, thus bringing out the sparkle from within each model’s diamond embellishments. Michael Kor’s Lexington and Bradshaw collections use traditional Roman numerals to create a classical appeal, dressed in solid stainless steel cases that add a touch of suave to any suit or evening dress.
The Ritz collection makes use of stunning mother of pearl dials and rose gold accents – materials which Michael Kors choose to accentuate the splendor and natural beauty within their creations. The Runway and Brooks ranges are all about playfulness and exciting character.
Michael Kors’ vibrant use of colour adds a certain show-stopping finesse to their contemporary angles and youthful energy. Using powerful pieces to blend current trends with bold statements, the Michael Kors collection binds influential tones of luxury teamed with an edge of elegance. Articulating timeless appeal, Michael Kors watches present a breathtaking ensemble of glamorous character capable of complimenting layers of accessories or jewellery, crossed with an urban sophistication.
Conveying vibes of sophisticated elegance and vibrancy, Michael Kors watches have always successfully adapted to new trends by mirroring fashion statements. With a passion for moving with the times to deliver mesmerising and unique pieces, Michael Kors watches capture a taste for excitement and glamour in each of their designs.
I've just placed my order. When will I receive my watch?
- We will ship your watch within 24 hours. Once your watch is in hands of our shipping company the time until delivery depends on your current location as well as other shipping companies involved. Please check out our shipping page for estimated delivery times for each region.
When will I receive my tracking information?
- You will receive your tracking link after 24 - 48 hours. You should see tracking events within 24-72 hours after your shipment has been processed in our facility.
I sent a email to the customer service. When will I get a reply?
- We try to answer your email as soon as possible, but due to many orders we guarantee a reply between 24-48 hours.
What payment options can I choose on check out?
- Our customers can use Credit/Debit card, Wallets, UPI, EMI on check out.
I've ordered, but I never received my package
- Please contact us if you have any doubts about your order. We can track your order and see where you order is. If for some reason your package did get lost or you have not received your order within 6 weeks, please contact us and we will be happy to send you new products again.
How come my discount code doesn't work?
- Please check your discount code is spelled correctly or if the discount code hasn't expired. If you think your discount code is entered correctly and it simply doesn't work, please contact us by our contact page.
What does 'automatic movement' mean?
- Our automatic watch has a high quality automatic movement mechanism. This means that the watch runs on kinetic energy of the wrist. This doesn’t only look marvelous, but it also means that you will never have to replace the battery!
How do I wind my automatic Watch?
- To wind your automatic watch your only have to turn the crown back and forth 30 rounds with the crown in its original position. This will give the automatic movement enough energy to start working. Once you wear the watch the automatic movement will gain more kinetic energy and will store some of that kinetic energy in the special built in power reserve.
How often do I need to wind my automatic watch?
- Normally you only have to wind it up once before first usage. If worn for at least 10 hours a day the watch will have enough kinetic energy to keep running. If for you have not worn the watch for a longer period of time and the automatic movement has used up its entire power reserve you will have to wind the automatic movement again before use.
How long does the automatic watch power reserve last?
- If the watch is fully wind up and worn properly for at least a week the full power reserve will easily last the entire night. In our ideal test results the full power reserve could even last from its original 12 hours up to a maximum of 36 hours without any movement. This is after a week "break-in" period of wearing the watch daily.