Rado DiaMaster Thinline R14071926 Women WatchRegular price Rs. 185,000.00
Water Resistance (M)
Country of Origin
Rado is considered as a Swiss luxury brand of watches, with headquarters in Lengnau, Switzerland. It was formed in 1917 as Schulp & Co., but the brand launched its first collection of watches under the name of Rado in 1957. The brand is known for its timeless elegance and it is reflected in every timepiece crafted. The watches are perfectly designed leaving you spellbound every time you look at it. Every component is carefully crafted keeping intricate details in mind. In 1962, Rado launched the Rado Diastar, the world’s first scratch resistant watch and since then the brand is known as a pioneer in crafting scratch resistant watches. Innovative use of high tech materials for creating distinct designs gives an edge to the brand over the other traditional Swiss watch makers. They have focussed on the usage of materials that are unique within the watch making industry, such as hard metals (tungsten and titanium carbide), which is called high tech ceramics by them, lanthanum, high tech diamonds and sapphire crystal. Rado has received more than 20 elite international design awards for both their collaboration with Jasper Morrison for a unique watch box that looks like a human wrist. The brand is the official time keeper of International Tennis tournament in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia. Andy Murray, Britain’s number one tennis player is the brand ambassador of Rado and he perfectly embodies the pioneering strength of the brand.
Rado watches are available at Ethos Watch Boutiques in India. We are committed to providing you with authentic products and making sure no dubious or fake watches are ever sold at any of our outlets. We are proud to say that we believe in fair trade and stay away from malpractices that might harm our customers’ interests. If you’re looking for a watch that is elegance personified without the loud design elements, then you should head to an Ethos Watch Boutique to explore Rado’s latest collection. Their watches have given a whole new meaning to the term classy!
I've just placed my order. When will I receive my watch?
- We will ship your watch within 24 hours. Once your watch is in hands of our shipping company the time until delivery depends on your current location as well as other shipping companies involved. Please check out our shipping page for estimated delivery times for each region.
When will I receive my tracking information?
- You will receive your tracking link after 24 - 48 hours. You should see tracking events within 24-72 hours after your shipment has been processed in our facility.
I sent a email to the customer service. When will I get a reply?
- We try to answer your email as soon as possible, but due to many orders we guarantee a reply between 24-48 hours.
What payment options can I choose on check out?
- Our customers can use Credit/Debit card, Wallets, UPI, EMI on check out.
I've ordered, but I never received my package
- Please contact us if you have any doubts about your order. We can track your order and see where you order is. If for some reason your package did get lost or you have not received your order within 6 weeks, please contact us and we will be happy to send you new products again.
How come my discount code doesn't work?
- Please check your discount code is spelled correctly or if the discount code hasn't expired. If you think your discount code is entered correctly and it simply doesn't work, please contact us by our contact page.
What does 'automatic movement' mean?
- Our automatic watch has a high quality automatic movement mechanism. This means that the watch runs on kinetic energy of the wrist. This doesn’t only look marvelous, but it also means that you will never have to replace the battery!
How do I wind my automatic Watch?
- To wind your automatic watch your only have to turn the crown back and forth 30 rounds with the crown in its original position. This will give the automatic movement enough energy to start working. Once you wear the watch the automatic movement will gain more kinetic energy and will store some of that kinetic energy in the special built in power reserve.
How often do I need to wind my automatic watch?
- Normally you only have to wind it up once before first usage. If worn for at least 10 hours a day the watch will have enough kinetic energy to keep running. If for you have not worn the watch for a longer period of time and the automatic movement has used up its entire power reserve you will have to wind the automatic movement again before use.
How long does the automatic watch power reserve last?
- If the watch is fully wind up and worn properly for at least a week the full power reserve will easily last the entire night. In our ideal test results the full power reserve could even last from its original 12 hours up to a maximum of 36 hours without any movement. This is after a week "break-in" period of wearing the watch daily.